Monday, March 22, 2010

Obama Health Care

With the health care bill passing it has made it so every American has good affordable health care, yeah taxes are going to go up, but we're talking about health care no matter what was done to the bill it would've still cost the same, I like this bill because at least this bill is telling you right out what you are paying for. Unlike the bill the republicans were purposing, one where it hid information from the American people, I vote uninrolled, but in the last two elections I voted democrat, why because I liked what they had to offer, if republicans weren't so "back and forth" I would've voted for them. One of these days someone needs to run for president and pick a democrat as their running mate if they're republican, and if they're a democrat they should pick a republican as a running mate. I said that because it would show the American people that they can get along with each other. All comments are welcome as long as they're respectful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep all comments respectful.